How to add an entry into www.local-business.co.uk
1. www.local-business.co.uk is a thematically sorted website catalogue which ensures higher visibility with potential clients2. In order to add an entry, you must create an account by providing a login and email address, which is where we’ll send you your password.
3. Next, find the red “Add Business” button in the top right corner of the panel, click it, and fill out the company data:
- description – 500 symbols minimum
- in the case of stationary and service businesses, it is also important to fill out the working hours section, as well as provide the localisation in order to provide potential clients with access to high quality information and facilitate locating the company
- photographs (not larger than 2MB per picture)
We recommend that you input the highest possible amount of data on the company.
4. The last part involves choosing one of the available packages:
- Basic Package – £1 package – it ensures an entry’s visibility for 30 days
- Premium Package – £5 package – ensuring visibility for 182 days
- Gold Package – £10 package – ensuring visibility for 365 days
- Plus Pack –£15 package – ensuring visibility for 730 days
Here is an example of a properly added and completed entry: